The Firefox Automation team would like to announce the release of Mozmill 2.0.7 and Mozmill 2.0.8. Both versions had to be released in such a short time frame to ensure continuing support for Firefox. Some latest changes done for Firefox Nightly broke Mozmill, or at least made it misbehaving. If you run tests with Mozmill ensure to upgrade to the latest version. You can do this via PyPI, or simply download the already pre-configured environment.
Changes in 2.0.7
- Bug 1066295 – testMultipleLoads.js is failing due to new HTTP Cache v2
- Bug 1000098 – Fix testPageLoad.js test for invalid cert page
- Bug 1065436 – Disable e10s until full support landed
- Bug 1062773 – Disconnect errors invalidate the report
- Bug 999393 – Expose assert and expect by default in sub modules
- Bug 970820 – Mozmill aborts with socket.timeout when trying to send the report
Changes in 2.0.8
- Bug 1067939 – JSBridge and Mozmill broken due to ‘let’ changes in bug 1001090
Please keep in mind that Mozmill 2.0 does not support electrolysis (e10s) builds of Firefox yet. We are working hard to get full support for e10s added, and hope it will be done until the next version bump mid of October.
Thanks everyone who was helping with those releases!