The Firefox Automation team would like to announce the release of memchaser 0.6. After nearly a year of no real feature updates, but also some weeks of not being able to run Memchaser in Firefox Aurora (34.0a2) at all (due to a regression), we decided to release the current state of development as a public release. We are aware that we still do not fully support the default Australis theme since Firefox 29.0, but that’s an issue, which takes some more time to finish up.
Changes in 0.6
- Upgrade to Add-on SDK 1.17 (#201)
- Fix test_start_stop_logging for ‘File not found’ error (#199)
- contentURL expects a string in Panel() and Widget() constructors (#198)
- Bring the minimizeMemory() implementation up to date (#193)
- Use ‘residentFast’ instead of ‘resident’ for memory reporter (#192)
- Use postMessage for widget and panel communication instead port object (#185)
- Support incremental cycle collection statistics (#187)
- Added a usage section to the README (#178)
- Change require statements and update the SDK to 1.14 (#174)
- Simplify .travis.yml (#172)
- Use . (dot) to include files while invoking /bin/sh (#169)
- Use failonerror attribute in exec tasks (#168)
For all the details about the 0.6 release please check our issue tracker on Github.