The following is a summary of my contributions to the Mozilla project for the week ending Sunday February 13, 2011.
- Refactored Mozmill:testDownloadStates.js to support the “simple” Save File As dialog (bug 631246) — this test will ultimately need to be disabled until a proper solution can be found via bug 631304
- Narrowed down Mozmill:testPasswordNotSaved.js failure to an unclean termination in testClearFormHistory (bug 614973)
- Started a discussion about how we can improve feature maintenance in Bugzilla for features without components — feel free to join that discussion, all ideas welcome!
- Triaged 107 resolved and unconfirmed bugs for Audio/Video, Geolocation, Doorhanger Notifications, Security, Session Store, and Switch-to-Tab
- Assisted in the release of Firefox 4.0 beta 11 and 3.6.14build2 to the betatesters
- Compiled list of QMO badges for community contributions — blog post coming soon
- bug 631511 – Failure in Mozmill test testGreenLarry.js
- Land first set of Mozmill Panorama tests
- Find a solution to Mozmill:testPasswordNotSaved
- Expand triage efforts from -1week to -1month
- Focus on releasing Firefox 3.5.17/3.6.14
- Begin design of QMO badges for community contributions