Hi to everyone who reads this!
This is the first post on my brand new blog. And the first thing I wanted to tell you, is: Good find! You managed to find this specific blog together with this specific post out of millions of blogs all around the world
Some words about me and my contributions in the Mozilla world:
I’m familiar with many different projects, and do multiple contributions.This includes:
- SUMO – answering user’s questions on the forum and in LiveChat, as well as translating KB articles into my native language German and improving existing KB articles
- QA – writing automated Mozmill testcases (I really have to improve my skills there), running Litmus testcases etc.
- WebQA – automating existing testcases using the Selenium framework, testing websites using Litmus, especially focused on SUMO (support.mozilla.com) and AMO (addons.mozilla.org)
- Administrating the Mozilla UK website project together with TMZ and Leo.
- (when I have time and feel up to it) minor contributions to SUMOdev, this includes writing small (and when I say small I mean tiny) patches for the SUMO TikiWiki etc.
Anyway, if you have any more questions, you can always contact me via email under tobbi (at) mozilla-uk.org, or just add a comment to this blog post.
I feel like adding more details about these contributions in the future, so stay tuned!
P.S.: If there’s anyone who doesn’t know: All words in the title are greetings, spoken in different parts of the world: Howdy in Southern USA, Aloha is the Hawaiian language and Moin in Northern Germany