Our mission is to provide data, services and tools to positively impact the quality of Mozilla websites.
- Who we are: Individuals focused on maintaining the Quality of Mozilla’s web properties, and improving the core QA websites we all use.
The Web QA team would love to have you as a contributor!
See our upcoming events and meetings on our public calendar. Our regular team meeting is held weekly on Thursdays at 9:00am Pacific Time. Details on how to join can be found here. You can find notes from previous meetings in our archives.
Trying to figure out how to help? Check out our Contributor Levels document. It tells you all the things you can do to participate in Web QA & to be part of our community. Most tasks fall into the categories of Manual Testing and Automated Testing.
Earn a badge
- Here is a list of links to start Manual testing on our projects: https://wiki.mozilla.org/QA/Execution/Web_Testing#Web_QA_Project_List
- New to testing? The best place to start is exploratory testing. Here’s how to do it: https://quality.mozilla.org/2012/11/exploratory-testing-on-moztrap-job-board-posting-1/
- Setting up automation to run locally is the first step:
- Read our Automation documentation to get more info:
- Check out our list of GitHub Issues for all of our Web QA project repos:
Talk to Us!
We would love to hear from you. Here are various ways of reaching and/or finding out more information: