Last quarter we decided to try to get even closer to our community and we started a community call aiming to create a commune place where the employees and the volunteers can participate, share opinions and ask for help.
These calls are about the community, about ways to Get Involved and coordination. It is a great opportunity to share notes about your current work, projects, tools you use or workflows that work like magic.
“As simple as picking up the phone and dialing in” – Clint Talbert
Here are some notes from our last call:
We will be happy to hear you in our next call! Here is how you can join: you can call these numbers using either a phone or Skype:
- Dial 1-800-503-2899
- Passcode: 5456529#
- Numbers for International Callers: http://mzl.la/1dabVFx
- A*team mailing list (mozilla.tools): https://groups.google.com/d/forum/mozilla.tools
- Quality team mailing list( dev-quality): https://groups.google.com/d/forum/mozilla.dev.quality
- irc.mozilla.org on A*Team: #ateam or Quality: #qa
- One and Done: https://oneanddone.mozilla.org/en-US/