Using the information I got from : http://www.modaco.com/topic/351968-satelite-fix-for-gps/
I was able to get the inari 1.1 using the commercial ril to work using the files here :
You may need to fix the ntp if you are not in the US using : http://www.pool.ntp.org/ as a reference.
This is how to create a root cert for SUPL google.com: http://blog.cryptomilk.org/2012/07/24/how-to-create-a-suplrootcert-for-supl-google-com/
I also googled the config for : etc/quipc.conf because it seemed to complain that that file didn’t exist in the logs…
I’m not sure if I got things right… at the same time it seems to be at least giving a semi close location.
Filed under: Uncategorized