This weekend, Zac Campbell of the Mozilla QA team will lead a session at the Mozilla Festival in London. The details of the session are outlined here. During the course of this session we hope to be able to build a prototype version of a community tool that will help us manage tasks.
More information regarding this project, also known as “One and Done,” can be found on the wiki.
- Time: 11:00am–2:00pmGMT
- Date: Sun 11th November 2012
- Location: http://lanyrd.com/venues/london/vcby/
- Who should attend:
- Mozilla community members
- UX/UI designers
- Developers comfortable hacking web application frameworks powered by Django (specifically Playdoh and OSQA)
- Testers who are interested in providing feedback
- What you will get out of the session
- Learn how to help develop Mozilla products and contribute source code to Mozilla’s code repository
- Learn how to participate at future Mozilla community gatherings to develop the product further
- Be asked to join our mailing list to stay in touch and share progress
If you are in the area or attending the Festival, please considering joining us at this event to help get ideas for a community tool that will become a very important part of the Mozilla project.
Thanks to all the Mozilla Reps and others who volunteered their time to help moderate the session, and special thanks to Parul Mathur for working so closely with us on this project. We look forward to seeing you in London!