If you’re familiar with logcatting with android, it’s the same method…
If you’re not, don’t worry… here’s how to go about it!
1. Download the Android SDK : http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html
– unzip the sdk, and run android app to add the Tools, 4.x, and 3.2 packages
– http://developer.android.com/sdk/installing/index.html ; http://developer.android.com/sdk/installing/adding-packages.html
– add a pathing to your android sdk, sdk/tools, sdk/platform-tools folder
2. plug the device in the usb port
3. run: adb logcat -v time
This will give you a timestamp for the logcat in verbose mode
4. Highlight starting from where you are doing your steps until the end of the steps
and copy and paste them into gist : https://gist.github.com/
There you go!
There’s other plenty of things you can do with your new found tool, such as place files from or to your computer, change the time, etc.
Filed under: Planet, QA, QMO, Uncategorized Tagged: Planet, QA, QMO