I’d like to thank everyone who came out to help us test the new Scratchpad developer tool last Friday. In addition to the usual testers, we had some developers come out to help test. The success of this testday hinged completely on the attendance of those developers. It was great to see some of them helping out.
I’d like to send out a special thank you to the following people:
- Jay Patel for promoting this to the Mozilla Hacks community
- Rob Campbell for providing some very useful feature demo videos
- Kevin Dangoor, Scratchpad lead developer, for coming out to help answer testers’ questions
- The folks at Softvision for driving the testday in Europe
- Developers like Mihai Sucan and Panagiotis Astithas who gave us the perspective of a development user
- Andrei Domuta, George Carstoiu, and Aleksej for filing the bulk of our bugs
Thanks again to everyone for helping us make Firefox better for a vast number of developers.
I welcome all of you to return this Friday for the Firefox 5 Web Compatibility testday.