In an effort to better manage my projects and workflow, I’m trying to blog my weekly status reports. Enjoy!
For more detailed information, please see my detailed status report.
- Discovered an issue with testing fallback updates in Mozmill (bug 625826)
- 4 Panorama tests from community contributor, uyclay, are under review
- Goals drafted, will blog once finalized
- Triaged Session Store, Security, Switch-to-tab, Geolocation, and Video features for Firefox 4.0b9 push
- 110 Litmus results vetted
- 18 broken tests fixed
- 2 deprecated tests disabled
- 3 regression-window-wanted bugs given regression windows
- 15 unconfirmed bugs resolved or marked new
- 67 resolved bugs verified
- 4 new bugs filed
- Did my part to get Firefox 4.0b9 out the door before noon PST on Friday (Linux smoketests and update verifications)
- Posted a guide to help localizers triage l10n issues from Input to Bugzilla
- Organized a testday for next Thursday (Jan 20, 2011) to help localizers triage l10n issues
No bugs resolved this week, but made progress on bug 614973 (testPasswordNotSaved Mozmill failure).
- Ramp up Panorama project
- Fix testPasswordNotSaved.js (bug 614973)
- Continue to triage bugs and Litmus results to 0
- Start planning bug/testday events for the quarter
- Start drafting rewards/achievements plan
- l10n Triage Testday