In an effort to better manage my projects and workflow, I’m trying to blog my weekly status reports. Enjoy!
For more detailed information, please see my detailed status report.
1. A new Mozmill coding styleguide was posted to MDN.
2. 3.6.13/3.5.16build2 pushed to beta
3. All Litmus results (35) now vetted
4. All resolved in-litmus? bugs now have tests
5. All Firefox 4 tests outside of Litmus are now in Litmus
6. Triaged 8 bugs during the Add-ons Manager Testday
No bugs resolved this week, but made progress on bug 614973 (testPasswordNotSaved Mozmill failure).
Due to time on vacation last week, many of my projects are behind and need catching up. This week my goal is to drive those projects to get caught up.
- Create a project page for Panorama tests
- Create a project page for Refactoring tests and start Phase I
- Finalize Local Data II project
- Fix testPasswordNotSaved
- Firefox 4.0b8 release
- Firefox 3.6.13build3 to beta
- Set up “incoming” triage queries
- Create a proposal for triaging incoming bugs vs backlog
- Run the Session Store testday
- Create a proposed lesson plan for a l10n testday (aakashd)