In an effort to better manage my projects and workflow, I’m trying to blog my weekly status reports. Enjoy!
For more detailed information, please see my detailed status report.
1. Proposal Reviews – reviewed Al’s BugzillaQA etherpad proposal, QMO3, Styleguide/Refactoring feedback, and Mozmill Doc-generation proposal
2. Vetted Email Backlog – vetted backlog of 350 emails left over from PTO.
3. Mozmill 1.5.1 Testday – assisted in moderating testday as well as helping people the identifying failures and running tests.
Note: I was away on vacation from Monday to Wednesday
Bug 614973 – Expression is NULL failure in testPasswordNotSaved [mozilla1.9.1]
Due to time on vacation last week, many of my projects are behind and need catching up. This week my goal is to drive those projects to get caught up.
- Fix open branch failure issues
- Post Styleguide v1.0 to MDN
- Break refactoring work into phases and create a project page
- Create a project page for Local Data project
- Create 1 / 4 needed Local Data testpages
- Create 1 / 3 needed Panorama BFTs
- Migrate 4.0 testcases from spreadsheet to Litmus
- Vet all Litmus results
- Triage all in-litmus? bugs
- Set up incoming queries for owned areas
- Prepare testplans for 4.0b8 testing
- Draft QA:Dev Partner proposal
- Draft UTest proposal
- Plan Bugday for 4.0b8 cycle
- Plan Testday for 4.0b8 cycle
- Create lesson plan for Triaging in-litmus? Bugs
- Create a project page for Bugday Portal
- Draft a mockup for a Community Leaderboard on QMO